How many buyers pay cash for their homes?
According to the Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers conducted by the National Association of Realtors in 2009, 92% of homebuyers financed their most recent home purchase. Accordingly, that leaves 8% of those sales to cash.

Posted By: Liz Moore on Wednesday, November 11, 2009