Where can I access a government listing of foreclosed houses?
There are several ways to find foreclosed houses online. Here are some good websites to start with:

Fannie Mae: www.homepath.com Freddie Mac: www.homesteps.com FHA: www.hud.gov VA: www.va.reotrans.com

You can also check with an investor-savvy Realtor that specializes in the area you are interested in.

Posted By: Greg Hatcher on Tuesday, March 02, 2010